Wednesday, January 9, 2008

.:WISH LIST:.

mmm… pictures… pictures combinations.. lately, my blog full with these type of media. WHY? Coz for me, pictures tell us 1001 stories… Today… I thought of writing something… and it supposed done by 1st January 08... but it’s OK! Below are my WISH LIST for 2008!

GENERAL - this year might be the best year in mylife. Insya Allah
HEALTH - @ the best level
WEALTH - will try hard to improve and add more for my family, future n myself..
FAMILY - to love them at all time
LOVE - to love ‘YOU’ at all time till death do us apart. Nak Bertunang!
RELIGIOUS - sedar diri siapa n menjadi muslim yang baik

Below are my wishes for each month…

JANUARY
- Rehat secukupnya b4 back to routine
- Kemas bilik n tidur on my bed yang dah macam sarang tikus
- New Year Shopping :-P
- Movie @ Pavilion
- Bermuda & shirt from Armani Xchange by Syamin 800 je (gurau je.. mimpi…)

* AND GUESS WHAT!!! I dah buat n dapat semua even b4 mid of January xcept for AX attire!!! Good Start for the year!

FEBRUARY
- Duit masuk balik sbb Januari dah rehat
- Programs at least 5 in this month
- Bvlgary eau de perfume
- Celebrate sweetheart’s n ayah’s birthday
- New Wallet
- Berat turun 3 kg

MARCH
- Programs at least 5
- Get Firdaus the best gift for his birthday
- Siapkan buku n preparing for printing n distribution process
- Shopping!

APRIL
- Celebrates mama’s birthday n parent’s wedding anniversary
- Programs at least 4
- Manage Konvensyen PERMATA

MAY
- Get my Driving License :-P
- SHINING in some ways…
- another eau de perfume (no decision yet on the brand)
- VACATION!

JUNE
- VACATION!
- Shopping

JULY
- I hope I’m 24 in this month. LoL
- My own Car!
- Celebrate my bro n my birthday 2gether!
- Programs at least 3

AUGUST
- Programs at least 4
- Bawak Kak Mimi & Family lunch at xxxxx for her birthday
- New Handphone Pleaseeeeee…..

SEPTEMBER
- Program at least 3
- WORK WORK WORK

OCTOBER
- Programs at least 4
- WORK WORK WORK

NOVEMBER
- Program at least 4
- My Own HOUSE

DECEMBER
- CUTI!!!!
- Shopping
- VACATION!

Mmmm… just hope every month I’ll get my wishes… Insya-Allah… tiada yang mustahil… every month I’ll tell u the outcome…

Hopefully

No comments: